Established in 1987 and with over 30 years of expertise, Weatherproofing Advisors are recognised as one of the UK’s leading Roofing and Cladding Refurbishment Contractors.
Specialising in the maintenance and refurbishment of all types of roof structures and wall cladding, Weatherproofing Advisors has built an enviable reputation around our passion for providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service.
Waterproofing Systems for Flat and Pitched Membrane Roofs
The flat roofing and membrane system market is undoubtedly the most competitive and marketed sector of the building industry.
The industry is complicated by hundreds of suppliers, all offering a variety of solutions to repair and refurbish flat and pitched membrane roofs.
Weatherproofing Advisors are recognised as industry specialists with respect to waterproofing systems for flat and pitched roofs and for over thirty years have provided guidance and specification support to national organisations, building owners, maintenance managers, building surveyors and architects.
Weatherproofing Advisors offer a range of systems to accommodate every requirement and budget.
- We will offer alternative systems for you to consider and explain the ‘pros and cons’ of each.
- We will provide accurate quotations ensuring there are no surprises upon project completion.
- We will consider and factor in all health and safety and environmental factors.
- We will provide meaningful guarantees along with an aftercare service to ensure your guarantee is protected.
Weatherproofing Advisors work very closely with our selected supply chain to ensure the roof systems we recommend are to the highest quality and have a proven track record of durability and performance.
System Types / Waterproofing System Options
- Multi-layer bituminous elastomeric felt systems
- Single layer bituminous elastomeric felt systems
- Liquid applied coating systems
- Fast cure coating systems for roofs, car parks, balconies and podium decks
- Green roof systems
- Single ply polymeric membrane systems
- Heat activated and cold applied membranes
- Factory mutual assured systems
- Insulated systems
- Cold Melt systems